Join Team SPCA for this iconic 8.4km run or walk and you'll be saving lives with every step.
Take in the beautiful Eastern Bays on sunday March 4th 2018 as the route follows the contours of the Waitemata Harbour while taking in stunning views of Rangitoto and raising vital funds for animals in need. Beginning on Quay Street in the city and finishing on the St Heliers Bay waterfront this scenic route is really one for all.
As a member of Team SPCA you will recieve:
- Regular contact and support from our experienced fundraising team
- An online fundraising page
- Access to a Team SPCA members only Facebook page
- Team SPCA branded t-shirt when you raise over $100
- A personalised running vest when you raise over $500
- Support from the Team SPCA Cheer Team on the day
- The knowledge that you’re making a difference to the lives of thousands of animals right across Auckland
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with our friendly fundraising team on (09) 256 7312 or firstname.lastname@example.org