Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
Jump to the Rescue for the SPCA this June and you will experience the thrill of a 13,000 ft. tandem skydive while raising vital funds for New Zealand's abused, unwanted and unloved animals. Raise over $880 and you'll get to jump for free!
Reach speeds of up to 200kph during an exhilarating 45 seconds of freefall before your parachute opens and you can enjoy the breathtaking views as you float gracefully back to earth.
Choose from 3 locations across the country to jump; Auckland, Taupo or Christchurch! Team jump day will be June 16th - but in the case of bad weather, you can jump throughout the month of June! Cut off for fundraising ends on June 30th - so make sure you've smashed your target to receive your free skydive with the SPCA.
You can also donate to any of our brave jumpers, simply click the donate button and choose a jumper to support.
Terms and Conditions:
- Skydiving is a weather dependent activity, if the event is unable to go ahead on June 16th due to weather conditions, the event will be rescheduled.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. If your situation changes and you're unable to participate we will try to re-arrange your jump but cannot guarantee it.
- Skydiving is an extreme sport and you participate at your own risk, SPCA accepts no responsibility for any injury caused by participation in the Jump to the Rescue event.
- If you are unable to reach the $880 fundraising target then you will be asked to make up the difference, otherwise you may not be able to jump on the day.
- If you are over 100kgs (220lbs/15.5st) or under the age of 16 please contact SPCA before registering as there is no guarantee that you will be able to jump.