Grab your sneakers, rally your mates and fundraise for the SPCA in Lugton's Round the Bridges, Hamilton's most iconic fun run!
Join more than 5,500 runners and walkers and take part in Lugton's Round the Bridges on Sunday 19 November 2017. One of New Zealand's oldest and most beloved annually contested events, Lugton's Round the Bridges attracts participants of all ages and abilities and offers a memorable day out for the entire family.
As a fundraising member of Team SPCA you will recieve:
- Regular contact and support from our experienced fundraising team
- An online fundraising page
- Access to a Team SPCA members only Facebook page
- Team SPCA branded t-shirt when you raise over $100
- The knowledge that you’re making a difference to the lives of thousands of animals that need your help
There are 4 simple steps you need to complete to start your journey with Team SPCA!
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch with our friendly fundraising team on (09) 256 7312 or email@example.com
- Register and pay for your race entry HERE
- Create your online fundraising page HERE and make sure you choose RNZSPCA as your charity of choice
- Join our fundraising team HERE
- Finally, join Team SPCA on Facebook HERE to connect with fello fundraisers
A few hours of your time could make a bucketload of difference to animals throughout Auckland.
The week of November 6th sees the return of the SPCA biggest fundraising event and we need YOUR help!
The Annual Street Appeal is a great way to raise awareness of the SPCA in your community and an opportunity to have fun with your friends and family while supporting a great cause.
This year the SPCA is hoping to raise over $350,000 nationwide to help care for New Zealand's unwanted and abused animals. It's easy to register and you can volunteer for as little as two hours in an area that is convenient for you.
We would love to have you rattling a bucket inside a mall, outside a grocery store, or on a busy street corner, so why not sign-up now? You really would be making a bucketload of difference.
Each centre runs their own appeal, so CLICK HERE to find your local centre's website and find out how YOU can help make a difference.